Last Updated on December 8, 2022 by Hammad Hassan
Relocating to a new state is one of the difficult situations that one may encounter in their life, in fact, according to the Employee Relocation Council it is the third most stressful event in one’s life. People who relocate may be doing it willingly or unwillingly. It may be due to a job, a family emergency or just for recreation. Those who move to a new state under unavoidable circumstances have a lot less options to do so. It is a troublesome affair for a variety of reasons including the cost of moving, different property laws, time straints and so on. During such a hard time, Cash Home Buyers could be the lifeline you need!
However, if you are moving by choice, chances are that you will have the luxury to do so in your own time. Without a time constraint a seller can have a lot more freedom in how they approach selling their house. In such a case, it makes more sense to sell a house through a real estate agent and listing your house to get a better deal.
How to Make a Quick Home Sale When Relocating
Selling a property is hard as it is, but selling while relocating is a daunting task even for an experienced person. So the question then is, what to do in such a situation?
There are a number of options for a seller to sell their property but these options become limited depending on a number of factors. Sure you can approach a real estate agent for a quick home sale, but even a good real estate agent may take his time to find the right buyer for your property, time that you do not have. Moreover, if your house is in a less than perfect state, you will need to perform repairs before putting it up for sale, and that takes time that you can not spare.
So in such a case your best bet are companies that buy homes for cash, or as they’re commonly known “Cash Home Buyers”.
What are Cash Home Buyers?
Companies that advertise as we buy homes for cash companies are more commonly known as home flippers or cash home buyers.When you are looking for a quick home sale, as is the case in relocating to a new state, these companies are often the best option to sell your house.
A cash buyer can purchase a property with cash, without the need for a loan or a mortgage. This allows most cash buyers to make quick deals on homes that would otherwise sit for months on property listings. Selling a house for cash has its advantages as well as disadvantages, but in many cases the pros outweigh the cons for people who may be moving states. Let’s have a look at these pros and cons:
- Cash Deal: For many sellers, getting cash for their homes is a big reason to approach cash buyers. Direct cash can also be very helpful for someone relocating to a different state.
- Straightforward: The process of a cash home sale is straightforward, as there is no middle-man, no appraisals and the transaction is a simple exchange of cash for a house.
- Certainty: The certainty factor is a big advantage of a cash home sale. Most established cash home buyers like us will always follow up on their offers. There is no risk of a deal falling through in the later stages.
- Sell As-Is: Cash buyers advertise as “we buy homes any condition” and they mean it. With cash buyers you don’t have to worry about performing any repairs on your property, just sell it as-is.
- Quick Closing: The biggest advantage of a cash deal is perhaps the quick closing time a cash buyer offers. At John Medina Buys Houses, we can close in as little as just 7 days!
- Scams: Although it is rare, scams can happen when going for a cash home sale. Avoiding scams is very easy as reputable buyers like John Medina Buys Houses have a clear track record.
- Low Offer: Cash offers tend to be lower than the market value and that can be acceptable for most buyers due to the convenience it offers, but do keep your eyes open for any lowballing!
As stated before, for many people the pros of selling a house for cash far outweigh the cons. And so a person who has to relocate to a new state and needs to get rid of their property fast or need quick cash have the option to do so by selling to a reputable cash buyer.
Get The Cash You Need By Selling Your House For Cash
For anyone who is relocating, cash on hand is a big concern. Whether your relocation is willing or unwilling, it is an expensive venture and a big part of the stress is due to lack of funds. Selling your house to a cash buyer allows you to get cash in hand quickly for your relocation.
But even when selling to a we buy homes company, be wary of any attempts of lowball offers. The best way to avoid that is by reaching reputable home flippers. A cash buyer with a good reputation will almost always make an offer that is fair and one they can commit to.
At John Medina Buys Houses, we buy homes fast for cash at prices that you will feel comfortable with. We are a reputable cash buyer that can provide you with the peace of mind in your difficult time. We are a business with a soul, we do look to make a profit but we also care about our clients. With us, you will not have to worry about receiving a lowball offer, and we buy houses as-is, which means you don’t even have to worry about any maintenance work on your property!
Get the best rates and close the deal as quickly as possible. Contact John Medina Buys Houses to get your free no obligation cash offer Today!