Last Updated on March 6, 2023 by admin
Due to OST file corruption or some other reasons, sometimes users are required to convert OST to PST format. Without conversion, users can’t use the corrupted/offline OST file again on same or any other system. Here, I am going to share a successful solution that can export OST files into PST format without any trouble.
Some Other Features of This Outstanding Tool
- Helpful to export highly corrupted/damaged/inaccessible/orphaned OST files.
- Convert OST to PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, RTF, HTML, EMLX, and other formats.
- Display a preview of the overall OST file data so that users can read their emails.
- Imports OST files into Office 365 and Live Exchange Server without any data loss.
- Offers users to move required OST files/folders/emails into Microsoft PST format.
- Allows users to fragment a heavy-size OST file into small PST files without alteration.
- Compatible to move multiple offline OST file mailboxes to single or separate PST files.
- Provides a Date Filter option to export the email database between two selected dates.
- Enables users to create the log report of the complete OST file data for the user’s help.
Free Trial Version:
Steps to Convert OST to PST Using MailsDaddy Tool:
- First, download, install and launch this OST to PST software on your Windows systems.
- If you have Activation Key then provided it and click on activate. And If you want to try it before purchase, click on Activate Demo.
- Now click on Add File to import OST files into the software. After adding OST files to the application hit on OK button.
- Now you can view all your email databases in the preview section.
- From the preview port, you can choose some emails and convert them into the required formats. For exporting a single email you can right-click on that particular email and move them into EML, MSG, RTF, HTML, and MHTML formats.
- Use Search Mail(s) tab to filter, find, and convert the required OST file database into PST format.
- To convert complete data use the Export tab. Here select Export all Folder.
- Now choose PST file format. You can use the Date Filter and Create logs options if required.
- After that provide the destination path where you want to save the converted Outlook PST file.
- Now click on the Next button. Here choose the PST Export option and Split option as per your need.
- Finally, click on the Export button to start OST to PST migration process. Here wait till the process is not over.