Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager or SCCM is a Windows programme that allows enterprises to deploy, manage, and secure applications and devices. Administrators will typically use SCCM for patch management, endpoint protection, and software delivery, among other things. On a centralized platform, it enables simple and flexible control of services, applications, hypervisors, software-defined networks, physical resources, and automation.
What Is the SCCM certification?
The System Center Configuration Manager or SCCM certification is a Microsoft certification that is highly valued and well-recognized globally by job seekers and companies.
A Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, or SCCM certification, validates a candidate’s ability to manage client PCs and devices on behalf of their company. Furthermore, SCCM training provides students with the information and abilities needed to audit corporate and client servers and other devices. The SCCM certification provides you with the skills and knowledge to deal with SCCM-related problems. Some of the things you can do through SCCM are:
What are the applications of SCCM in work?
- SCCM is built on a single architecture to bring physical and virtual clients under one roof.
- SCCM uses Active Directory to find servers, PCs, and mobile devices linked to a network and install client software on each node.
- SCCM also includes access control features to assist IT, managers.
- The SCCM integrated console allows you to manage Microsoft programmes such as Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (Med-V), Application Virtualization (App-V), Microsoft Forefront, Citrix XenApp, and Windows Phone.
- Desktop or application troubleshooting
Why should one get the SCCM certification?
The Microsoft SCCM Certification is essential for anyone working with SCCM in close proximity. This will only improve the tool’s use to its maximum potential because it gives a deeper grasp. A better grasp of a tool leads to more effective use for all organizational purposes. The certification is aimed at SCCM professionals, but it can also be helpful for people looking to upgrade their skills and knowledge.
Even if you don’t know much about SCCM today, having some experience with other technologies and SCCM training courses could help you develop the required skill sets. Recently, Microsoft updated its previous version of the SCCM Certification to Microsoft Endpoint Manager, a newer SCCM Intune service. It mixes SCCM with Microsoft Intune, making it more of a job role based on training and examination.
Microsoft Intune is cloud-based mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management system (MAM). The Microsoft Intune certification lets you control how your organization’s devices, such as tablets, smartphones, and laptop computers, are used.
What are the advantages of earning a Microsoft SCCM certification?
Suppose you are interested in working with technologies and already have a working knowledge of SCCM. In that case, you might set yourself up for a highly successful career in a specific firm or as a contractor. There will always be a demand for SCCM engineers in the corporate sector, so it is a job that may provide you with a sense of stability from the start.
Some of the professional benefits of being Microsoft SCCM certified are:
- Although certification is not essential if you already have extensive knowledge in the field, certification from Microsoft can look fantastic on a CV when seeking a job.
- One significant benefit of becoming an SCCM is that you do not have to go to college and spend four years learning and thousands of dollars. Employers look at your CV to see if you have the required skills.
- Most SCCM engineers are hired based on their qualifications and expertise. Therefore, Microsoft provides SCCM certification training, which prepares you for fieldwork.
- The amount of money you may make as a freelance SCCM engineer is determined by the number of clients and assignments you are ready to accept. So based on that, there is a lot of room for earning.
The Microsoft SCCM certification is a great tool to learn the required skills and concepts to apply the knowledge in solving real-world SCCM-related problems. While you can get a job as an SCCM engineer primarily based on your skills and expertise, certification makes the process even easier. This is because the certification is well recognized globally and has several benefits, indicating that you are better for the job than the other applicants.