Last Updated on November 28, 2022 by Ghiselle Rousso
The MCA course equips students with the latest technologies, With distance education, students get the ready study material and can learn whenever they want. Mca distance education LPU helps you to learn about various tools and applications in IT. L.P.U is a big university where you can learn from professionals. Now you can enrol in a distance MCA course. Therefore, MCA students need to study Programming Languages. The students can learn various languages like C, Java, ASP.Net, Web Development, and Database Management.
Check below the syllabus you will cover in MCA distance education L.P.U
In the first year, the students will learn about various development in computers. The students can get knowledge about various tools and technology.
Further, in the second year, the course provides a wide knowledge of computer skills. It focuses more on the conceptual frameworks of computers.
Then in the third year, the students get to do project work in a specialised field chosen by you.
Check out the detail about the various subjects you learn in M.C.A
- Systems Management and Development, Systems Engineering
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Software Development
- Troubleshooting is some of the specialisations of the MCA distance learning courses.
- Moving on further, check out below the career opportunities after the MCA course.
Career Opportunities after enrolling MCA distance education L.P.U.
- A candidate with an MCA degree will have great job opportunities.
- The students can get various job opportunities in top-level IT companies.
- MCA graduates can work for any IT company, big or small.
- The students can learn as system developers and various other roles.
Check out some best job positions you get after completing an MCA program.
- Software Programmer
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Systems Analyst
- Software Application Architect
- Software Consultant.
To apply to an MCA course through distance learning, the students must fulfil the basic criteria.
Eligibility of MCA course
- A student must have mathematics as a subject in 10 + 2 classes.
- A candidate having a BCA degree can pursue the course.
- A candidate in any discipline like science, arts, or commerce can apply for the course.
Benefits of MCA distance learning
MCA distance learning courses are ideal for students. If you are having BCA degree student must have a foundational knowledge of computer applications. If you are willing to get advanced education you can enrol for MCA. The course cultivates in planning, building and designing application software. MCA is an ideal choice for students looking to pursue a successful career in software development or information technology vulnerable working environments besides studies. The MCA Distance Learning Mode provides an opportunity to secure a degree in computer applications. So, the candidates can eat. The best way to earn an MCA degree is through distance learning mode which provides a valid degree without going to college or classroom study. Get a fair chance of learning everything about computer applications while continuing your jobs. In this way, you can gain corporate experience while working. Get ready to gain extra knowledge to get expertise in the same field.