Technology keeps getting advanced to make life easier for people across the globe. From analog phones to today’s modern communication devices, technological evolution has brought the world closer. However, to make these changes, the IT industry requires a highly efficient and skilled workforce. Therefore, most employers seek candidates who present excellent technical expertise through their professional certification. One such certification program is CompTIA Network+ which validates valuable skills required for networking purposes.
However, the availability of multiple networking certifications raises questions about the relevance of CompTIA Network+ certification. To answer this question, this blog talks about the crucial reasons for getting this professional networking certification.
- Worldwide Acceptance
CompTIA Network+ certification is vendor-neutral. Therefore, the skills and knowledge acquired through this certification are not limited to the system or technology offered by a specific vendor. Therefore, it is accepted globally by all businesses working in the IT industry. Professionals who earn this certification are eligible to apply for job roles anywhere around the globe.
In addition, the CompTIA certification policy requires professionals to renew their certification every 3 years. This is necessary because the technology keeps changing with time, and remaining relevant for the industry professionals need to keep upgrading their skill sets.
- Recognition From Employer
Professionals with CompTIA certification online are efficient for performing multiple tasks of basic network systems like installation, operation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance. Therefore, this certification is the primary to getting selected for job roles like IT network installer, network administrator, help desk technician, etc.
In addition, many international companies specify the requirement of networking professionals with CompTIA certification. Therefore, professionals who earn this certification get special recognition from employers during the recruitment process. Apart from getting selected for job positions, their networking skills also earn them respect in the organisation.
- CompTIA Certification Course Helps in Skill Development
CompTIA certification exam requires candidates to have a thorough knowledge of all the networking fundamentals. Most candidates join CompTIA certification training to get expert guidance to pass the exam with flying colours. Apart from scoring high marks, candidates gain a solid understanding of networking principles with hands-on experience with industry-related issues.
The biggest advantage of the training courses is that freshers who have zero experience in IT can also learn from the field experts to enhance their knowledge of the industry’s best practices. However, it is necessary for them to gain some working experience or CompTIA A+ certification before appearing for the CompTIA Network+ exam.
- High Paying Jobs
Most IT jobs offer a respectable salary to employees. Moreover, some of the highest-paid employees worldwide are from various sectors of the IT industry, which includes networking. Earning CompTIA certification further enhances the skills of professionals, which helps them get a high salary for providing their services.
- Excellent Career Opportunity
Employers want to hire professionals who are agile to learn new skills and maintain their high competitiveness. CompTIA Network+ certification requires renewal to offer professional benefits. Thus networking professionals remain updated with the evolution in technology, which makes them the employer’s first priority for a networking job role.
- Suitability for Various Job Positions
Another reason to get CompTIA Network+ certification is the scope of hiring for various roles. These include the following:
- Network Administrator: They are responsible for managing the foundational network infrastructure of an organisation, which includes maintaining network and server devices.
- Help desk Technician: They provide technical assistance to customers through emails, phone calls, chats, etc.
- Network technician: These professionals assist their team during the installation of wireless networking for small businesses or domestic property.
- Network analyst: Efficient performance of a network largely depends on monitoring and maintenance. A network analyst is an IT professional responsible for maintaining the proper function of the network by providing recommendations for the type of technology that needs to be installed.
- System engineer: They work with large companies to design, implement, and maintain networks and servers of external and internal clients.
- Computer technician: They perform a multitude of tasks such as installation of hardware to replace old ones, handling customer complaints, troubleshooting issues with printers, computers, internet connections, etc.
- IS consultant: These IT professionals give advice about which technology companies should use to meet a specific goal.
Networking is one of the crucial parts of the IT industry. Moreover, the digitalisation of businesses has increased the demand for networking professionals with excellent skills. Therefore, if you want to increase your career prospects in this field, CompTIA Network+ certification is one of the best options.