Online shopping might have definitely led you to gather up huge number of cardboard removal boxes. So, this festive season instead of throwing away these cardboard removal boxes, bubble wrap roll, etc, let’s have a quick look at how these cardboard removal boxes can be used to create various DIY crafts, lights, etc. All you need is the cardboard removal boxes depending upon the number of DIY crafts that you would like to make. These boxes are easily available at minimal costs from any packaging supplies UK outlets or you can even get them from an online store such as Packaging Express, etc at your door steps. These moving boxes UK are eco- friendly in nature and thus do not pollute the environment or your surroundings.
So, this festive season, just go for eco-friendly ways of decorating your homes along with the added benefit of decluttering your store room without much effort.
Cardboard removal boxes can be used from making the best photo frames ever that too of the colour and design of your choice. Although there are numerous ways to decorate your photo frame but here, we will be discussing two best ways. The first way to create a photo frame of your choice is with the help of a gift-wrapping paper. All you need is a gift-wrapping paper of your choice, glue, pair of scissors and pearl beads for decoration.
Method 1 of The Frame Making
- Decide the size of the frame that you are going to make.
- Cut the cardboard boxes in to thin stripes that would suit your choice of the size of frame.
- Cut a plane cardboard to attach it to the back of the frame and subsequently add the other sides as well.
- Once you have the structure of the frame ready, cover it with the gift- wrapping paper of your choice.
- Now, with the help of the beads, decorate the edges of the frame and here your frame is ready to get included in the display section of your house with the perfect photo.
Method 2 of The Frame Making
- Repeat the first three steps exactly as mentioned in the first frame making method.
- Now, you will need a set of acrylic colours or the single colour of your choice and a painting brush.
- Get the edges of the frame painted with the colour that you chose for your frame. Additionally, you can also add glitter too for a shinier and more premium look.
- Let it dry for 2-3 hours and here you are ready with your second frame as well with minimal efforts.
Various countries use this eco- friendly way to celebrate the festivals such as Diwali in India, The lantern festival in China, etc. They make the lanterns or lamps out of cardboards removal boxes cut in various geometrical shapes and decorate the cardboard boxes with the coloured papers. When the yellow lights are placed inside these self-designed boxes, it creates geometrical illusions on the walls nearby, thereby creating a festive vibe at no extra cost.
A dollhouse is the childhood love of every kid. This time when your kid demands a dollhouse, instead of buying one, get him/ her a dollhouse made at home right in front of their eyes. This will also provide you and the child with the flexibility to customize the house according to your wishes and choices. There are various tutorial videos available on the youtube which will guide you towards making a perfect dollhouse for you toddler this gifting season.
There are a number of ways in which you can use your cardboard removal boxes once you are done with your shifting process. A few of them have been mentioned in the article but, apart from this there are numerous other ways in which you can use these moving boxes UK for various purposes such as decorative storage, filling storage, etc. This will not only add to the vibe of your house and save your few bucks but, at the same time, will also help in decluttering your house from the heap of these cardboard removal boxes and using them in an amazing and eco- friendly way.