From Event Income to Housing Development:
AMA Land Pte Ltd, a Singapore-based company, is developing a new residential project in the city. The project, which is located at 1 From Event Income to Housing Development, will include a total of 24 units. The units will range in size from 2,000 square feet to 3,000 square feet. The project is expected to be completed by the end of 2020. The development will feature a variety of amenities for residents, including a swimming pool, gymnasium, and playground. There will also be retail space on the ground floor of the development. The developer is currently accepting registrations of interest for the units. Interested parties can visit the website or contact the developer for more information.
AMA Land Pte Ltd ’s New Residential Project ama9
AMA Land Pte Ltd’s upcoming residential project, ama9, is located in District 9 of Singapore. This prime location is within walking distance to Orchard Road and the Central Business District. The 99-year leasehold development will have a total of 915 units spread across 27 storeys. Unit types available include 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom, 4-bedroom and penthouse units. Sizes range from 463 square feet to 1,539 square feet. Prices for these units are expected to start from around S$1.6 million. The development will also feature a host of amenities for residents to enjoy. These include a 50-metre lap pool, gymnasium, function room, children’s playground and BBQ pits. There is also a sky terrace on the 24th floor where residents can unwind and take in panoramic views of the cityscape. ama9 is slated for completion in 2025.
The Eco Green Home:
The Eco Green Home is an upcoming residential project by AMA Land Pte Ltd. It is located at 11 Lorong Melayu in Singapore. The development will consist of two blocks of 12-storey flats, with a total of 120 units. The units will range from 2-bedroom to 4-bedroom apartments, and each unit will come with a private balcony. The development is designed to be eco-friendly, and will feature green features such as solar panels and rainwater harvesting. There will also be a 50m lap pool, a gymnasium, and a function room for residents to enjoy.
Prices and Buyer Assistance Programmes
It is always a big decision to purchase a property, and there are many things to consider when doing so. One important factor is the price of the property. Another important factor is whether or not the developers offer any buyer assistance programmes. AMA Land Pte Ltd has released details and photos of their upcoming residential project, AMA by AMA Land Pte Ltd. Located in the heart of Ang Mo Kio, this development offers incredible value for money with its affordable pricing and great location. In addition, the developers are offering several buyer assistance programmes to help buyers with their purchase. The prices for AMA by AMA Land Pte Ltd start at just $388,000 for a one-bedroom unit. This is an incredible price for a property located in such a central and convenient location. The developers are also offering several buyers assistance programmes to help buyers with their purchase. These programmes include: – A Deferred Payment Scheme that allows buyers to pay only 10% of the purchase price upfront, with the remaining 90% payable only after the property has been completed. This scheme makes it easier for buyers to afford their dream home. – A Property Management Fee Grant that covers the first year of property management fees for all buyers who purchase a unit in AMA by AMA Land Pte Ltd. This grant will help buyers save on costs associated with ownership of their new home. – An Owner-Occupier Stamp Duty Rebate that rebates up to $30,000 of
1. What is AMA Land? AMA Land Pte Ltd is a private residential development company based in Singapore. The company was founded in 2008 by two entrepreneurs, Tong Kian Heong and Wee Tiong Heng. The company develops and sells apartments, condominiums, townhouses, and landed properties in Singapore. It has developed several projects in the country, including the upcoming AMA Residences project. 2. What is the AMA Residences project? The AMA Residences project is a mixed-use development located in the prime district of Toa Payoh in Singapore. The project comprises a 40-storey residential tower with 200 apartment units, a retail podium, and a car park. 3. When will the project be completed? The project is expected to be completed by 2023.
The AMA9 by AMA Land Pte Ltd is an upcoming residential project that offers a great opportunity for those looking to buy a property in Singapore. The project is located in a prime location and offers a variety of unit types to choose from. With its affordable pricing and excellent amenities, the AMA9 is sure to be a popular choice among homebuyers.